We are delighted to be re-opening The Grande Restaurant from 6pm Friday 17th July; please call the hotel to reserve your table now.
Safety of our guests and staff alike is of the highest priority to us, as well as providing you with a truly memorable dining experience.
To help keep everyone as safe a possible we have implemented the following:
- Bookings only please call the hotel
- Limited seating capacity max table being x6 people
- We are now happy to accept booking from an ‘extended household’ as per Government guidelines
- 2m social distancing should be observed around the hotel
- Card or contactless payments only
- Table service only
- Sanitisation stations for your use
- Staff will be in the appropriate PPE while serving your table
- Out toilet will be monitored and sanitised between each person
- Strict extra cleaning of all contact point around the hotel
The Grande has an exciting new Executive Chef, Morten Rengtved, who has developed our menus with seasonality and local ingredient in mind – but keeping the Dean Park Classics on the menu too.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grande Restaurant, we know you will enjoy it!
Thursday-Saturday | Lunch 12pm-2.30pm | Dinner 6pm-9.30pm
Sunday | High Tea 12pm-6pm
(Menus are subject to regular changes)
Served Thu-Sat 12 – 2:30 pm
Served Thu-Sat 6 – 9:30 pm
SUNDAY HIGH TEA MENU
Served Sunday 12 – 6 pm