We are delighted to be re-opening The Grande Restaurant from 6pm Friday 17th July; please call the hotel to reserve your table now.
Safety of our guests and staff alike is of the highest priority to us, as well as providing you with a truly memorable dining experience.
To help keep everyone as safe a possible we have implemented the following:
- Bookings only please call the hotel
- Limited seating capacity max table being x6 people
- As per government legislation the maximum of 3 households per table
- 2m social distancing should be observed around the hotel
- Card or contactless payments only
- Table service only
- Sanitisation stations for your use
- Staff will be in the appropriate PPE while serving your table
- Out toilet facilities will be monitored and sanitised
- Stringent cleaning routines of all contact points around the hotel
The Grande has an exciting new Executive Chef, Morten Rengtved, who has developed our menus with seasonality and local ingredient in mind – but keeping the Dean Park Classics such as the Flambé steaks.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Grande Restaurant, we know you will enjoy it!
Thursday-Saturday | Lunch 12pm-2.30pm | Dinner 6pm-9.30pm
Sunday | Lunch 12pm-2.30pm | High Tea 12pm-6pm
(Menus are subject to regular changes)
Served Thu-Sat 12 – 2:30 pm
Served Thu-Sat 6 – 9:30 pm
Served Sunday 12 – 2:30 pm
SUNDAY HIGH TEA
Served Sunday 12 – 6 pm